Bio Cleaning in Arizona
Call Now: (602) 900-1322
24/7 Availability in the Phoenix-Metro Area!
If any sort of toxins have been introduced to your property, our Arizona team can make the property safely habitable once again. Filth, neglect, blood, and bodily fluids can all be a source of hazardous toxins that must be properly cleaned by certified professionals such as ourselves. In order to effectively and efficiently clean an home or business, our professional team takes several steps.
1. Our team will analyze the Arizona property to locate sources of potential toxins.
2. We will also determine if any of our other services, such as our crime scene cleanup or our sanitation and disinfection services, are required.
3. Our bio cleaning process is to clean surface stains and clutter and to remove any contents from the home that could potentially be dangerous.
4. Then, we use specialized bio cleaning tools and highly trained professionals to identify toxins and bacteria that are invisible to the naked eye.
5. We can identify bacteria and toxins from blood and bodily fluids, as well as from mold, filth, or neglect, and remove them safely in order to stabilize your home or business. Your Arizona property will be safe for current and future occupants, free from possible causes of infection or disease. Once the property is clean and decontaminated, we focus on odor removal for every surface and material. We use the most state-of-the-art technologies to remove pungent, stubborn odors that can result from rot, mold, water damage, smoke, fire, or decomposing animals, including thermal fogging and high-level ozone gas deodorization processes.
Our Bio Cleanup Team:
Our bio cleaning team always engages in safe removal of contaminated porous materials. Our staff members are always fully protected through Personal Protective Equipment, such as Tyvek® Suits, gloves, respirators, and boots. This protective wear allows our bio-cleaning team to safely remove dangerous porous materials from your Arizona property and safely transport them to a federally-certified biohazard disposal center. We guarantee that your property will be cleaned to meet federal standards, even if previously declared hazardous or uninhabitable.
Bio Cleaning Services Include:
- Hazmat Cleanup
- Crime Scene
- Trauma Clean-up
- Death Clean-up Services
- Homicide & Suicide Clean Up
- Unattended Death
- Blood Loss and Other Bodily Fluids
As well as:
- Meth/Methane Lab Cleanup Services
- Mold Cleaning & Sanitation Odor Removal Clean up
- Removal of soiled mattresses, furniture, clothing, carpeting, etc..
Our team of Bio Cleaning specialists are available 24/7.
Call Now! (602) 900-1322
Our Bio Cleaning Services are available throughout Arizona, including:
The city of Phoenix, Scottsdale, Mesa, Tempe, Gilbert, Tucson, Flagstaff, Prescott, Paradise Valley, Chandler, Glendale, Peoria, Queen Creek, Anthem, Apache Junction, Fountain Hills, Avondale, Awhatukee, Litchfield Park, Buckeye, Queen Creek, Carefree, Cave Creek, Goodyear, Surprise, Sun City, Sun City West, El Mirage, New River, Wittmann, Gold Canyon, Tolleson, Laveen, Sun Lakes, Youngtown, Arrowhead, Deer Valley, San Tan Valley, and Rio Verde.Scottsdale, Gilbert, Mesa, Chandler, Phoenix, Peoria, Queen Creek, Tempe, Glendale, and Apache Junction.